- Provides a D-limonene (citrus) base – a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easier absorption.
- Supplies vitamin E, which may support CoQ10 activity.
- Supports overall wellness and healthy aging.
- Provides general support for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection.
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking a statin medication to prevent CoQ10 deficiency.
- Great for patients who prefer softgel delivery.
The Many Benefits of CoQ10
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance similar to a vitamin, though it is found in every cell of the body. The body produces CoQ10, and the cells utilize it in order to produce the energy the body needs for natural cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as a potent antioxidant, which supports the body’s resistance against damage caused by harmful molecules. CoQ10 is inherently found in small doses in a wide variety of foods, but levels are particularly high in organ meats such as heart, liver, and kidney, as well as beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel, and peanuts. Coenzymes help enzymes work to digest food and perform other body processes, and they help support the heart and skeletal muscles.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel |
Servings Per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols)||100 IU|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: D-limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides , water, turmeric powder (color), and zinc oxide (color).|
|This product is Gluten Free. This product is produced in a facility that produces products containing soy, fish, crustacean shellfish, and tree nuts.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.