- Supports lasting bone and joint health
- Provides a potent blend of vitamins useful for collagen and connective tissue support
- Provides highly absorbable minerals
- Copper works with Vitamin C to generate elastin
- Zinc provides immune system support to prevent damage to connective tissue from viral and bacterial infections
Minerals for Collagen and Connective Tissue Support
Copper is a trace mineral which is a necessity for the production of hemoglobin, a crucial component of red blood cells. It might also support the strength of connective tissue by aiding in the production of collagen for connective tissue repair. Copper also works in conjunction with vitamin C to generate elastin, a protein which supports the overall flexibility of connective tissue.
Zinc is primarily known for its role in stimulating immune system function. As such, this trace mineral may even aid in the prevention of connective tissue degradation caused by bacterial and viral infection. Zinc may also support the production of collagen. The collagen-stimulating effects of zinc may provide substantial support for bones in order to reduce fracture risk.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||150 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||30 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||30 mg|
|Iron (as iron glycinate+)||6 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate+)||75 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate+)||15 mg|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||3 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese sulfate)||5.1 mg|
|Horsetail 4-7:1 Aerial Parts (Equisetum arvense++)||75 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonyl methane)||150 mg|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||150 mg|
|Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid||15 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
|Note: ++ Contains silica.|
+ U.S. Patent #5,516,925 Albion.
Dosage and Use:
- Two tablets one to three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.