- Chromium may support insulin-mediated glucose uptake by cells
- Helps turn fats, carbohydrates and protein into usable energy
- Supports the proper movement of blood sugar
- Assists insulin in the biochemical regulation of fat, carbohydrate, and protein metabolism
The Benefits of Chromium
Chromium is a mineral utilized by the body in small amounts for natural bodily functions, such as digesting food. Chromium is found in many natural foods including brewer’s yeast, meats, potatoes, cheeses, molasses, spices, whole-grain breads and cereals, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Chromium supports the movement of blood sugar (glucose) from the bloodstream into the cells in order to be utilized as energy. It also turns fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy. All in all, chromium is essential for support of the circulatory system as well as energy levels. However, excessive intake of chromium can cause stomach problems and too low of blood sugar.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||600 mcg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and croscarmellose sodium.|
U.S. Patent #5,087,623
Dosage and Use:
- Take one to three tablets two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.