- May help support the metabolism of progesterone, a hormone that is important to ovarian function and overall reproductive health.
- Helps relieve PMS-related water retention, cramping, breast tenderness, and mild mood swings.
- Supports a regular menstrual cycle.
- Support relaxation and a healthy stress response
The Women’s Health Benefits of Chasteberry
Chasteberry (or Vitex agnus-castus) is a shrub which is native to the Mediterranean and Central Asia. The shrub has long, finger-shaped leaves, blue-violet flowers, and dark purple berries. Chasteberry is thought to support a health balance of hormones which in turn supports women’s reproductive health. It is also thought to support the female body against negative symptoms of PMS and menopause.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) 10:1 Fruit Extract||100 mg|
|Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) Root & Rhizome Extract |
[standardized to 2.5% (1 mg) total triterpene glycosides expressed as 27-deoxyactein]
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides)||60 mg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), coating ( hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.