Metagenics CandiBactin-AR is a blend of herbal extracts and essential oils that provide a healthy environment that supports the digestive and respiratory functions for a strong and healthy immune system. It may also support intestinal mucosal integrity.
- Supports a healthy environment in the intestinal and respiratory tracts as well as healthy digestive function.
- May provide indirect support for intestinal mucosal integrity.
- Designed to harmonize digestive and respiratory function, which traditional herbalists believe is essential for strong immune function.
- Unique softgel encapsulation technology allows the essential oils to be blended with dry leaf extracts of sage and lemon balm—herbs that complement and stabilize the fragile essential oils.
Health Properties of Thyme and Oregano
Like many herbs, thyme supports digestive health. In particular, it aids in the dislodging of mucus coating of the intestinal tract. The oils in thyme have helpful gas-reducing properties. And thyme can aid in the relief of intestinal cramping.
Just as it supports your bodily resistance against viral infections, oregano oil can also support against bacterial infections. This gives you an added level of support against most bacterial infections in the colon and urinary tract, as well as sores, skin infections and temporary problems like food poisoning. Also, the antibacterial effects of oregano don’t have an inhibitory affect on the health of flora (or good bacteria) in your intestines and stomach, so you don’t suffer from the ill effects of being undefended in the long run.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) [provides 30% to 50% (55-91 mg) thymol†||183 mg|
|Oregano (Origanum vulgare) [provides 55% to 75% (55-75 mg) carvacrol†||100 mg|
|Sage Leaf 5:5:1 Extract (Salvia officinalis)||75 mg|
|Lemon Balm Leaf 5:1 Extract (Melissa officinalis)||50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: |
Rice bran oil, gelatin, water, silica, annatto extract (color), sunflower lecithin.
|Note: †Range reflects natural variation. Content of each batch is determined by gas chromatography (GC).|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel three times daily before or with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.