- MCHC as a source of calcium aids in new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- The MCHC in CalApatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
- Chewable form is ideal for those with difficulties swallowing
- Satisfying chocolate flavor
What makes CalApatite so Unique?
Cal Apatite supplies excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound which provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by over 30 years of research. MCHC is conprised of naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength. This balanced formula is designed to support bone mineral density and is ideal for those who prefer smaller tablets.
|Serving Size: 3 Chewable Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)
|Copper (as copper glycinate)
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)
|Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, fructose, natural flavors, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali), stearic acid (vegetable), silica, guar gum
Dosage and Use:
- Children age 2 to adults take 3 tablets daily
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.