- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
- Features 300 mg per serving of magnesium—an important mineral found primarily in bone tissue and essential for musculoskeletal health.
- Provides a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
What Makes Cal Apatite with Magnesium so Unique?
Cal Apatite with Magnesium provides advanced, bioactive support for healthy bone mineralization with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC)—a calcium-rich, bone-derived supplement that provides a full spectrum of highly absorbable macro- and trace minerals, Type 1 collagen protein, the intact portion of bone, and bioactive bone growth factors. Cal Apatite with Magnesium features an exclusive, freeze-dried MCHC that ensures higher levels of intact bone growth factors than other MCHC formulas. In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
This unique formula provides optimized levels of vitamin D and a blend of three forms of magnesium to achieve a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||600 IU|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||620 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||350 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, aspartate, and bis-glycinate)||300 mg|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyptite Concentrate (MCHC)||1.5 g|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
|This product is Gluten Free|
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.