- Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in supporting a lower rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- Magnesium plays an important role in calcium metabolism and acts with calcium to support many biological processes including proper bone formation, muscle contraction and relaxation, and nerve transmission.
What makes Cal Apatite so Unique?
Cal Apatite Bone Builder supplies excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound which provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by over 30 years of research. MCHC is conprised of naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength. This balanced formula is designed to support bone mineral density and is ideal for those who prefer smaller tablets.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 270 (90)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||620 mg|
|Phosphorous (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||360 mg|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)||1.5 g|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, coating (hypromellose), coating (medium-chain triglycerides), coating (hydroxypropylcellulose)|
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.