- Delivers essential nutrients that naturally comprise healthy skeletal and connective tissue.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
What Makes Cal Apatite Active Unique?
Cal Apatite® Bone Builder® Active provides excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound that provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by more than 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorous, trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, and collagen and other vital bone proteins.
In addition to MCHC, Cal Apatite Active provides a unique blend of vitamin D, glucosamine sulfate, targeted minerals, horsetail, and vitamin C for collagen, bone matrix, and joint support.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C+)||249 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||201 IU|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||18 mg|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||612 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||357 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)||111 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||7.5 mg|
|Copper (as copper lysinate HCI)||0.99 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||0.48 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium citrate)||120 mcg|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyptite Concentrate (MCHC)||1344 mg|
|Horsetail Aerial Parts (Equisetum arvense)||75 mg|
|D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as D-glucosamine sulfate KCl)||249 mg|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||195 mcg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium bis-glycinate, microcrystalline cellulose, Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium ascorbate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, xylitol, and L-glutathione], glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)], croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), horsetail extract, silica, zinc citrate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), copper lysinate HCl, chromium citrate, cholecalciferol, critric acid, manganese citrate, boric acid, niacinamide, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains: crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)|
|This product is Gluten Free.|
+Ultra Potent-C® U.S. Patent #5,626,883
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.