Metagenics Cal Apatite Bone Builder is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring calcium-rich MCHC that naturally comprises healthy bone. MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, reducing bone loss, thinning and maintains new bone formation and strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium aids in new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
What makes Cal Apatite so Unique?
Cal Apatite Bone Builder supplies excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound which provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by over 30 years of research. MCHC is conprised of naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength. This balanced formula is designed to support bone mineral density and is ideal for those who prefer smaller tablets.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||626 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||398 mg|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)†||1,500 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
|Note: † Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occurring growth factors.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.|
Dosage and Use:
- Three tablets daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.