- Features Ipriflavone, a unique isoflavone derivative that helps support healthy bone metabolism.
- Supplies vitamin D, an essential nutrient for the support of healthy bones that stimulates intestinal calcium absorption and helps the body to regulate calcium and phosphorus homeostasis in the body.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
What Makes Bone Builder Prime so Unique?
Bone Builder Prime provides excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound that provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by more than 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. This well-rounded formula is designed to support bone mineral density and also features vitamin D and ipriflavone for enhanced postmenopausal bone metabolism support.
Bone Builder Prime provides a unique combination of the same calcium-rich MCHC found in original Bone Builder, but with key nutritional factors added to help maintain healthy bone density.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||15 mcg|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||660 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||380 mg|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)||1.5 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cel-lulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
|Note: Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus,trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occurring growth factors.|
U.S. Patent #6,447,809.
Dosage and Use:
- Three tablets daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.