- The MCHC in Bone Builder is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Bone Builder is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- Provides convenient dosing with 1,000 mg elemental calcium per 3 tablets
What Makes Bone Builder Extra Strength so Unique?
Bone Builder Extra Strength features the same nutrients contained in original Bone Builder, but with twice the amount (1,000 mg) of MCHC per tablet. Bone Builder is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, delicate organic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bone. In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium as MCHC||1010 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)||520 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 3 tablets daily.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.