- Potent blend of natural ingredients
- Provides enhanced levels of L-arginine to allow for minimal tablet consumption
- Provides two forms of folate to better ensure optimal folate nutrition even in those with genetic variations in folate metabolism
- Supports the cardiovascular system
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Arginine Plus™ compare to other products or approaches?
A. As a nutraceutical, this product is formulated to complement dietary measures to promote cardiovascular health. Unlike ordinary folic acid, the blend of biologically active folates in Arginine Plus may offer an advantage for those with genetic variations in folate metabolism. And the enhanced levels of arginine in this product allow for lower tablet dosage, making it easier to add to your daily regimen. This product contains only natural ingredients for a safer approach, and has been clinically reviewed at the FMRC.
Q. How does Arginine Plus™ work?
A. It provides 2 key nutrients to support cardiovascular health. Folate is an important B vitamin that research has shown to support healthy homocysteine levels, used as an indicator of cardiovascular health. And arginine may support healthy blood flow.*
Q. How long is Arginine Plus™ typically recommended?
A. This formula was designed for cardiovascular health support on a daily basis where appropriate. Your health care professional may recommend a follow-up visit at 12 weeks, for example, to re-evaluate markers of cardiovascular health. Individual results may vary. For best results, follow your health care professional’s guidelines.*
Q. Who would benefit from Arginine Plus™?
A. Health care professionals recommend this product to support healthy cardiovascular function, including blood flow (circulation) and homocysteine levels (a biomarker of cardiovascular health). It may also offer a folate supplementation advantage for those whose folate status may be impacted by genetic variations that affect dietary folate absorption. This product may also be ideal for those who prefer a tablet delivery form.
Q. Why is Arginine Plus™ safe?
A. It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)† DFE||665 mcg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 2 tablets 2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack), consult your cardiologist before use.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePlus: L-arginine
2. Mayo Clinic: Arginine
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.