- Features some of the most widely-researched ingredients for nutritional blood flow support in a powdered medical food formulation.
- Designed to nutritionally support nitric oxide production and other essential natural processes involved cardiovascular health.
- Magnesium may help resist vascular calcification.
Ingredients for Nutritional Nitric Oxide Support
Folate – A natural form of vitamin b9 which is found in food, as opposed to folic acid which is synthetic. Folate is one of the most classic nutritional recommendations for healthy blood flow. The reason for this is the strength of the scientific literature surrounding folate’s role in nitric oxide production and bioavailability. One review of the literature stated “folic acid and its active metabolite 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate improve nitric oxide (NO) bioavailability by increasing endothelial NO synthase coupling and NO production as well as by directly scavenging superoxide radicals.”1
Magnesium – The prevalence of magnesium in vascular support supplements actually has very little to do with nitric oxide. Rather, magnesium has shown some positive results in a wide range of cardiovascular support mechanisms, the most prominent being its potential to help the body resist vascular calcification.2,3,4
Beet Powder – While there are many valuable nutritional properties of beetroot and beet powder, of particular interest to those with vascular issues is its high nitrate content (250 mg to every kg−1 of fresh weight). Nitrate is involved in the generation of nitric oxide within the human body.5 Thus, beet powder, with its high nitrate content, is well-worth investigating for natural blood flow support.
Amino Acids – L-arginine in particular is one of the most widely recommended and researched nitric oxide boosting supplements. This is because of the heavy involvement this amino acid has in nitric oxide production. However, there is a great deal of debate in the nutritional world as to whether or not increased L-arginine intake results in more nitric oxide production in healthy recipients. Studies have achieved varying results in this area,6,7 but L-arginine, l-glycine, and other similar aminos are a welcomed addition to any vascular support supplement as a means of removing the risk of amino acid deficiencies which would likely translate into nitric oxide production complications.
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- If you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack), consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.