- Features Andrographis paniculata, an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic formulas for supporting upper respiratory, liver and immune system health.
- Provides amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), a vitamin C-rich fruit, which supplies antioxidant and revitalizing properties.
- Provides a specialized preperation of herbs, including mulberry leaf and apricot seed extracts, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support lung health.
Benefits of the Andrographis Herb
Andrographis paniculata is an herb native to south Asia which has been used for hundred of years in Indian healing practices. It is most commonly used to support the body against symptoms of the common cold and flu. The reason for this is that Andrographis contains a chemical known as andrographolide which is thought to support the body against inflammation, such as in a sore throat, as well as it supports the function of the immune system to aid in the prevention of future respiratory issues.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) Leaf Extract |
[standardized to 5% (20 mg) andrographolides]
|Amla (Emblica officinalis) Fruit 3:1 Extract (containing tannins)||200 mg|
|A 5:1 proprietary herbal extract blend of: |
Glehnia (Glehnia littoralis) Root
Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) Seed
White Mulberry (Morus alba) Leaf
Gardenia (Gardenia jasminoides) Fruit
Soybean (Glycine max)
Zhejiang Fritillary (Fritillaria thunbergii) Bulb
Pear (Pyrus pyrifolia) Fruit
|200 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, andrographis leaf extract, amla fruit extract, glehnia root extract, apricot seed extract, white mulberry leaft extract, gardenia fruit extract, soybean (soy), Zhejiang fritillary bulb extract, pear fruit extract, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains: soy.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 2 tablets every 2 hours for 12 hours with unchilled water. Then take 1 tablet three times daily between meals for 5 days.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.