- Delivers a select blend of B vitamins involved in adrenal hormone production.
- Helps to support the energy levels of those who are under large amounts of stress
- Provides adrenal concentrate that is guaranteed raw (processed below 37°C) so the natural constituents remain intact.
What is Adrenal Fatigue
Adrenal fatigue is a term that’s used to describe the fatigue and other symptoms which are caused by a poorly working adrenal gland, particularly in those who are under mental, emotional, or physical stress. Your adrenal glands are responsible for making hormones. One of these is cortisol, which aids your body in dealing with stress. According to the adrenal fatigue theory, if the body is under too much stress, the adrenal glands may not pump out enough hormones, which can lead to a wide variety of symptoms.
How Can Vitamin B6 Help
B vitamins play an important role in cell metabolism. Improving your metabolic pathways boosts your energy levels and is a great way to reduce adrenal fatigue. B6 (pyridoxine) in particular acts in several of the pathways which are used to create adrenal hormones. B6 is also a coenzyme in several of the biochemical pathways in the adrenal cascade and plays a role in the functioning of the hypothalamic/pituitary/adrenal (HPA) axis. Aiding this pathways supports natural adrenal activity levels and stress response.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 270 (90)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium pantothenate)
Raw Adrenal Concentrate (bovine)
para-Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable). This product is Gluten Free.
NOTE: All bovine glandulars found in Metagenics products are imported from New Zealand. New Zealand has an active government-monitored BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) surveillance program and no known cases of BSE.
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 tablet 3 times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.