- Provides potent antioxidant protection and supports healthy immune system function
- Supports healthy collagen production
- Supports healthy capillary permeability
- Bioflavonoids are thought to improve the effectiveness of vitamin C
Why you Should Take Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids Together
Everyone knows that vitamin C is a crucial nutrient which supports everything from the immune system to collagen protection to the cardiovascular system. A lot of people don’t realize that bioflavonoids and vitamin C appear to work together in the body. Some researchers even believe that the benefits credited solely to vitamin C in the past may actually be due to the combined action of vitamin C and specific bioflavonoids. In general, all flavonoids are potentially useful as antioxidants, antivirals, and anti-inflammatories. They work together with vitamin C and help maximize its benefits. In addition, they support the regeneration of vitamin C. They also help support natural levels of glutathione, the most abundant antioxidant in the body.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablet
Servings Per Container: 270
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polythelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your health care practitioner
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.