Theralac Probiotic Master Supplement’s breakthrough technology offers 100 percent live delivery of its probiotics into the intestinal tract. Diarrhea and constipation may be corrected. Gas and bloating may be reduced and intestinal comfort may be restored. Bowel movements may normalize quickly.
Theralac’s breakthrough technology offers 100 percent live delivery of its probiotics into the intestinal tract. Once in the gut, Theralac®’s strains are stimulated into action by LactoStim®, a patented prebiotic that feeds probiotics. Rapid colonization of intestinal surfaces follows and bowel movements typically normalize quickly. Both diarrhea and constipation may be corrected. Gas and bloating are usually reduced and intestinal comfort should be restored. Other benefits reported for probiotics by the International Probiotics Association include:
- Reduction of rotavirus diarrhea (common on cruise ships)
- Reduction of antibiotic associated diarrhea
- Reduction of lactose intolerance
- Reduction of food allergies
Probiotics are believed to work by competitively excluding harmful microorganisms from gut surfaces. When Theralac’s probiotics are present, harmful microorganisms can’t occupy the same space. Probiotics manufacture lactic acid, a food acid that appears to hinder the growth of bacteria such as Salmonella and E. coli. Each lot of Theralac® is pre-tested for lactic acid production which, along with colony forming units (CFU, a measure of live strength) and purity, is published by lot# at Theralac’s website
Big CFU numbers on a probiotic bottle mean nothing if they are killed in the stomach. At a pH below 2.0 (typical in the stomach), more than 99 percent of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria probiotics are killed. Theralac’s probiotics survive. A patented gel formulation utilizes sodium alginate from seaweed and grape skin to protect Theralac’s strains. A powerful dose of 30 billion CFU is delivered alive into the gut. Theralac® is protected by US patents 7,122,370 and 7,229,818.
Each Theralac Probiotic Master Supplement capsule contains:
- 5 symbiotic probiotic strains!
- 30 billion CFU – total probiotic strength!
- 2 bioactive prebiotics, LactoStim and Lactoferrin!
- Natural acid-proof formula with grape skin buffers!
- Vegicaps of plant origin (no animal gelatin)!
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Lactobacillus paracasei (Strain F-19)
5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Strain LR-44)
2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Strain LA-1)
10 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Strain BL-34)
10 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis(Strain BL-07)
3 billion CFU
CFU = Colony Forming Units
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Sodium Alginate, Grape Skin Extract, Silica, HPMC (capsule), Lecithin + oleic acid (LactoStim®, patent pending), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Contains NO: Yeast, Eggs, Corn, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Casein, Salt, or Beef Products.
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one capsule daily for two weeks followed by two capsules per week thereafter.
- Return to one capsule daily whenever additional supplementation is desired.
- Theralac can be taken with antibiotics: Allow at least 3 hours separation.
Note: Each batch is laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards; guaranteed at time of expiration. Best if refrigerated. Refrigerate upon arrival.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.