- Intense hydration, leaves skin with a silky soft texture
- Helps improve fine lines & wrinkles, skin tone, texture, color and radiance
- Infused with coconut & jojoba oil
- Absorbs quickly, not greasy/sticky
- Suitable for all skin types
Cruelty Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Dye Free, Natural Grade, Hypoallergenic, & Non-irritating; Made with No Gluten-containing ingredients.
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), also known as sodium hyaluronate or hyaluronan, is often described as “Nature’s Moisturizer.” HA is a mucopolysaccharide carbohydrate, which occurs naturally throughout the human body.
While HA can be found naturally in almost every cell in the body, almost 50% is found in the skin tissue. HA works with collagen to maintain skin’s structure. Collagen gives skin its firmness, but HA nourishes and hydrates the collagen.
Young skin is smooth and highly elastic because of high HA concentrations. As we age, our bodies no longer produce adequate levels of HA, causing skin to become drier. HA acts as a space filler by binding to water and putting moisture back into the skin, thus keeping the skin plumper with less wrinkles.
- At age 30, the body reduces the reproduction of HA.
- At age 40, skin has 50% less HA than the amount at birth.
- At age 60, skin has 10% or less HA remaining.
- Skin collagen needs HA for expansion and water retention.
- UV rays destroy HA; elastin fibers become brittle; the skin’s supporting network becomes compressed; and wrinkles begin to form.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.