Benefits of Wrinkle Rescind – Skin Restoration Complex
- Promotes healthy skin
- Contains antioxidants
- Reduces wrinkles
- Prevents wrinkles
- Regulates healthy cell growth cycles
As we age, our bodies change and slowly stop being able to produce strong, young looking skin cells. This leads to wrinkles which can be a nuisance and effect how you feel about yourself. Aging should be a joyful process, allowing us to live out our years as happy and healthy as we were in our younger years. To help make this a possibility, Wrinkle Rescind was specially formulated to work with the body and naturally promote younger looking skin.
To restore skin, Wrinkle Rescind contains powerful ingredients, collagen which is the main protein found in connective tissues to create strong skin cells and the body naturally produces less of as you age.4 Resveratrol which is an antioxidant found naturally in grapes and red wine and has been shown to repair damage to cells and promote healthy cell growth to prevent wrinkles and reduce already present wrinkles.1 Hyaluronic acid has been shown to decrease the depth of wrinkles, hydrate the skin, and increase the skin’s natural firmness and elasticity.2 It naturally occurs in the body but its levels greatly diminish with age. Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE) also increases the skin’s firmness and may improve underlying facial muscle tone to promote a younger looking complexion. Niacinamide reduces the effects of aging on the body, maintaining healthy cells and healthy cell life cycles to decrease the signs of again and decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
Wrinkle Rescind provides vitamins A, C, and E which act as antioxidants to prevent damage to the cells from environmental factors such as sun exposure and to promote healthy skin. These vitamins help to slow the aging process by prolonging the body’s tissues’ ability to grow and repair themselves, a skill which otherwise diminishes over time. Contains amino acids which aid collagen in supporting cells and promote healthy cell functions so they can replenish themselves healthfully and retain a youthful appearance.3
To further boost health, Wrinkle Rescind contains reduced glutathione, the body’s number one naturally occurring antioxidant. This powerful antioxidant works to heal damage done to the cells by free radicals, protects them from further damage and promotes healthy cell functions and life cycles. This allows the cells to stay strong and be able to replenish themselves as they’re meant to, including the cells of the skin, allowing it to look younger and healthier regardless of age. The green tea, grape seed, and turmeric also support these antioxidant benefits, and the aloe vera gel in Wrinkle Rescind is both an antioxidant and works to improve blood circulation throughout the cells and prevent cell death. When blood circulates properly cells can function better and produce healthier looking skin.
Altogether, Wrinkle Rescind works to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and prevent them from ever forming by protecting cells from environmental damage and supplementing the essential nutrients for healthy skin which the body naturally produces less of over time. By working with the body at the cellular level, Wrinkle Rescind is a natural and safe way to fight the signs of aging and retain a healthy, youthful experience for all the years to come.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (d-Alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Resveratrol (from 20mg of polygonum cuspidatum 50% extract)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Aloe Vera Gel (powder / 200:1)
Green Tea (50% extract)
Grape Seed (95% extract)
Turmeric (95% curcuminoids)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and rice powder.
Dosage and Use:
- 2 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Caution: Contains soy. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Tomé-carneiro J, Larrosa M, González-sarrías A, Tomás-barberán FA, García-conesa MT, Espín JC. Resveratrol and clinical trials: the crossroad from in vitro studies to human evidence. Curr Pharm Des. 2013;19(34):6064-93.
2. Jegasothy SM, Zabolotniaia V, Bielfeldt S. Efficacy of a New Topical Nano-hyaluronic Acid in Humans. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2014;7(3):27-9.
3. Sherif S, Bendas ER, Badawy S. The clinical efficacy of cosmeceutical application of liquid crystalline nanostructured dispersions of alpha lipoic acid as anti-wrinkle. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2014;86(2):251-9.
4. Zuber M, Zia F, Zia KM, Tabasum S, Salman M, Sultan N. Collagen based polyurethanes-A review of recent advances and perspective. Int J Biol Macromol. 2015;
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.