Life Vitality Daily Mood Support is designed to nutritionally support a healthy brain and a balanced state of mind through the combination of GABA and B-complex vitamins.
- Designed to support a healthy and balanced state of mind and the easing of stress
- Features GABA – a powerhouse nutrient for supporting a happy and healthy brain
- Contains B complex vitamins, magnesium, calcium, and a natural herbal blend – all known for their brain health support
- B vitamins regulate homocysteine levels – an important factor in brain and cardiovascular health
The Importance of GABA in the Brain
gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter which regulates nerve impulses throughout the body. This means that it has an impact on everything from stress levels to blood sugar and hormone metabolism.
Considering the fundamental role that it plays in a wide variety of bodily functions, it is not surprising that GABA is organically synthesized in the brain. However, failures in this synthesis are common and GABA deficiency is often thought to be at the root of numerous mental health concerns which affect mood regulation.1 Those who experience complications with mood regulation, stress, sleeping, or anxiety levels may very well find that these troubles lie in a GABA deficiency.
B-Complex Vitamins, Homocysteine, and Brain Health
When discussing the effects of B complex vitamins on brain health it is essential to understand the role of homocysteine. Homocysteine is an amino acid which is found in the blood. While it is an important compound for one’s health, excessive concentrations of homocysteine in the blood can cause a number of serious health concerns across multiple bodily systems, difficulties with cognitive function in particular.2
B vitamins are responsible for converting homocysteine into acetylcholine. Because of this, a deficiency in B vitamins often equate to an overabundance of homocysteine.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B-1 (thiamine HCl)||2 mg||133%|
|Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin)||2 mg||118%|
|Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||50 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
|Calcium (carbonate)||50 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (oxide)||50 mg||13%|
|Ashwagandha Root (7% extract)||30 mg||**|
|GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)||100 mg||**|
|Chamomile Flower (4:1 extract)||100 mg||**|
|5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) (Gryffonia simplicifolia) (seed)||50 mg||**|
|St. John’s Wort 0.3% Extract (aerial parts)||25 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (with chlorophyll), vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and natural vanilla flavor (added for aroma).|
|* Daily Value not established|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 capsule once or twice daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. GABA Study
2. Homocysteine and Brain Health
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.