Benefits of Waist-Line Control
- Supports a healthy waistline and the reduction of abdominal fat.
- May help to reduce caloric intake.
- There are no known side effects.
- Stimulant free.
Reducing the fat around the abdominal area is often very difficult. Supplemental support may help to reduce overall caloric intake thereby reducing body fat and increasing overall health.
Waist-Line Control contains peptides derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a natural component used in food and beverage applications, which provide dual-action protection from excess abdominal fat.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a natural component used in food and beverage applications, which provide dual-action protection from excess abdominal fat.2
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae-derived peptides reduce the activity of enzymes responsible for the manufacture of fat from excess energy in foods, particularly glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase(G6PD) and malic enzyme(ME).3, 4
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Eatless peptide complex (S. cerevisiae)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, tricalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, stearic acid.
Eatless™ is a trademark of Neo Cremar Co., LTD.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two (2) capsules twice daily before breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013 Sep 3;62(10):921-5.
2. Nutrition. 2014 Jan;30(1):25-32.
3. Ann Nutr Metab. 2012;61(2):89-94.
4. Am J Physiol. 1993 Jun;264(6 Pt 1):E874-81.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.