Vanadyl sulfate is an effective form of the trace mineral vanadium. Research indicates vanadyl sulfate may improve tissue sensitivity and promote already healthy glucose metabolism for those within normal range.174-178
Several studies have indicated vanadium may lower elevated blood glucose levels, cholesterol, and triglycerides in a variety of diabetic models. Long term studies have shown no toxicity.1
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
Vanadyl sulfate (providing 1.5 mg vanadium)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Vanadium and diabetes.
174. Diabetes. 1996 May;45(5):659-66.
175. Diabet Med. 2005 Jan;22(1):2-13.
176. Arch Med Res. 2007 Apr;38(3):276-83.
177. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Mar;86(3):1410-7.
178. Metabolism. 2000 Mar;49(3):400-10.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.