Ultra Rejuvenex contains green and white tea extracts. Various studies suggest these extracts help skin to look younger by protecting it from oxidative stress. Other ingredients also help to reduce wrinkles, increase firmness, exfoliate, and moisturize.
Ultra Rejuvenex® is a youth-promoting face cream that contains green and white tea extracts, along with many other beneficial nutrients for the skin. Scientific studies reveal that tea extracts promote healthy-looking skin.
For example, studies showed that green tea promotes younger looking skin by protecting skin against oxidative stress.32-36 Topical application with green tea extract also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and slows skin aging.37-40
Alpha-hydroxy acids were long ago documented to remove coarse dead cells at the skin’s surface, thereby exposing the youthful-looking cells beneath. However, individuals with sensitive skin may not tolerate some products formulated with alpha-hydroxy acids due to unacceptable levels of stinging and irritation. To resolve this problem, Ultra Rejuvenex® provides a balanced combination of alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids. The beta-hydroxy acids remove dead cells at the skin’s surface without causing irritation.
Youthful skin contains an abundance of hyaluronic acid. This viscous protein forms part of the structural support scaffold beneath the skin. In the epidermis, hyaluronic acid helps the skin retain moisture.41-43 Ultra Rejuvenex® contains hyaluronic acid in a patented QuSome® liposome delivery system for deeper penetration.
As we grow older, the accumulation of glycated collagen can result in visible skin aging. Alpha-lipoic acid helps maintain healthy looking skin by inhibiting glycation and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.8,44,45 Ultra Rejuvenex® contains an abundance of alpha-lipoic acid.
Beta-glucan is a specialized yeast cell wall extract that helps retain one’s youthful appearance.46-50 More beta-glucan has been added to Ultra Rejuvenex®. Oat kernel extract, a 100% natural sugar extract derived from oats, has an elastic nature that acts immediately, making the skin appear firmer.
Scientific studies substantiate the skin-rejuvenating effects of topically applied antioxidants, especially vitamin C.9 When applied topically, the ascorbyl palmitate and ascorbyl phosphate forms of vitamin C nourish the skin. Ultra Rejuvenex® contains both of these forms of vitamin C.
Ultra Rejuvenex® provides optimal potencies of the best-documented skin-rejuvenation agents. Key ingredients in Ultra Rejuvenex® are encased in a patented QuSome® delivery system. This system enables the ingredients to reach the lower layers of skin where they are released gradually to maximize their effects.
The pioneering work of Benjamin S. Frank, M.D., showed that RNA (ribonucleic acid) improves the appearance of the skin. Clinical trials have demonstrated the rejuvenating effects of creams containing RNA/DNA. Ultra Rejuvenex contains RNA.
Ultra Rejuvenex® provides a complete moisturizing complex, including NaPCA, lactic acid, and urea. Patented Ceraphyl® NGA is also included because of its moisturizing ability.
Ultra Rejuvenex® is a comprehensive skin cream that should be applied to the face every morning before your first encounter with the sun. It readily penetrates the skin and can be worn under makeup.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octyl Salicylate), PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Acorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Allantoin, Arginine, Beta-glucan, RNA, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Maleated Soybean Oil (Ceraphyl® NGA), Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Squalane, Urea, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Lavender/Grapefruit), Triethoxycaprylysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylele Glycol.
QuSome® is a registered trademark of BioZone Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- Smooth a small amount of cream on clean face and throat, morning and night.
- May be used alone or under makeup. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
8. Br J Dermatol. 2003 Oct;149(4):841-9.
9. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):814-7; discussion 818.
32. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2011 Dec;11(14):1200-15.
33. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2012;2012:560682. doi: 10.1155/2012/560682. Epub 2012 Jun 26.
34. J Drugs Dermatol. 2011 Oct;10(10):1096-101.
35. J Drugs Dermatol. 2011 Jul;10(7):753-61.
36. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2011 Apr;33(2):113-9.
37. FASEB J. 2003 Oct;17(13):1913-5.
38. Rejuvenation Res. 2012 Dec 26. [Epub ahead of print]
39. Photomed Laser Surg. 2009 Dec;27(6):969-71.
40. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005 Jun;52(6):1049-59.
41. J Dtsch Dermatol Ges. 2008 Mar;6(3):176-80.
42. J Drugs Dermatol. 2011 Sep 1;10(9):990-1000.
43. Ann Pharm Fr. 2011 May;69(3):135-41.
44. Exp Diabesity Res. 2004 Oct-Dec;5(4):237-44.
45. Cell Biol Toxicol. 2009 Aug;25(4):331-40.
46. Int J Cosmet Sci. 1998 Apr;20(2):79-86.
47. J Pediatr Surg. 2001 Jan;36(1):113-8.
48. Clin Dermatol. 2009 Sep-Oct;27(5):502-6.
49. Biotechnol Lett. 2008 Sep;30(9):1545-51.
50. Biomed Mater. 2010 Aug;5(4):044109.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.