Benefits of Triple Strength ProstaPollen
- Supports healthy urination and prostate function in men.
- Flower pollen extracts provide healthy support for aging prostate glands.
- A triple strength formula providing a more potent dose in one softgel.
- Supports the reduction of infammation in the prostaglandin.
Graminex Flower Pollen Extract is a standardized extract of rye pollen (Secale cereale), corn pollen (Zea mays) and timothypollen (Phleum pratense). The extract has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties through inhibition of the prostaglandin and leukotrien synthesis. A review of 2 placebo controlled trials and 11 open label studies indicate that flower pollen extract is a safe and effective therapy to support Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) in men. The studies showed consistent reduction in symptoms of 75% and greater. Additionally, there was evidence to support the reduction of symptoms relating to nocuria, daytime frequency and sensation of residual urine.1
Two fractions in Triple Strength ProstaPollen G60 (water-soluble) and NAX (lipid-soluble) support prostate health by helping to maintain smooth muscle tone in the prostate, bladder, and urethra.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Graminex Flower Pollen Extract (from rye) triple strength concentrated blend providing:
Graminex G60 (water-soluble fraction) (360 mg), Graminex NAX (lipid-soluble fraction) (18 mg)
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob color), soy lecithin, yellow beeswax.
Graminex is a registered trademark of Graminex LLC.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Can be used in addition to the Ultra Natural Prostate formula.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. A critical review on Graminex Flower Pollen Extract for urinary tract symptoms in men.
2. AJR. 1989 Jan.152:7-81.
3. Br J Urol. 1989 Nov;64(5):496-9.
4. Br J Urol. 1993 Apr;71(4):433-8.
5. Eur Urol. 2009 Sep;56(3):544-51.
6. Prostate Support: Graminex flower pollen extract. 2003 Jan:4-9.
7. Clin Ther. 1995 Jan-Feb;17(1):82-7.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.