Benefits of Triple Action Thyroid
- Regulates thyroid function
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- Supports healthy weight management
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals as well as natural ingredients
A healthy thyroid gland not only acts as the body’s thermostat, but it’s also one of the major regulators of metabolism, controlling the speed at which the body burns fat for energy. When the thyroid isn’t functioning properly it can lead to a metabolism that is either too fast or too slow and both conditions damage health. Excessive weight gain, weight loss, lack of energy, trouble sleeping, and mental fog are all symptoms of thyroid problems.
To protect against these problems there’s Triple Action Thyroid, a formulation that combines critical nutrients that have been scientifically demonstrated to support healthy thyroid function.
Optimal thyroid function can help improve energy levels, maintain healthy body temperatures, motivation, metabolism, healthy weight management, and concentration. This formula has been carefully designed to improve thyroid health via herbs proven to aid the thyroid, iodine and tyrosine which support the hormones produced by the thyroid, and vitamins to support the body.
Triple Action Thyroid formula provides:
- Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb, shown to support natural production of the thyroid hormone T4. In one study, researchers found that 500 mg per day of standardized ashwagandha extract enhanced T4 levels.1
- Guggul, an extract of Commiphora mukul, shown in one study to support the activity of the enzyme that converts T4 into the most active thyroid hormone, T3.2
- Korean Ginseng, found in one study to reduce levels of the inactive, thyroid hormone-inhibiting reverse T3 (rT3) and support healthy T3 and T4 levels.
The following additional nutrients are included in Triple Action Thyroid to further enhance benefits:
- Iodine and tyrosine, which are required for thyroid hormone production4
- Vitamin B12, a sufficient level of which is needed for healthy thyroid activity5
- Vitamin A, an important nutrient for supporting healthy serum T3 (active) levels6,7
With these ingredients combined, Triple Action Thyroid promotes thyroid and metabolic health for better overall health for life.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||300 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Iodine (from kelp and potassium iodide)||350 mcg|
|Sensoril® Ashwagandha extract (root and leaf) [std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates]||500 mg|
|GS15-4TM Fermented Korean ginseng extract (root)||200 mg|
|Guggul (gum resin) (std. to 10% guggulsterones)||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, gum acacia, maltodextrin, silica, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, modified food starch.|
|Due to the source of kelp, this product may contain fish and shellfish|
Sensoril® is protected under US Patent Nos. 6,153,198 and 6,713,092 and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
GS15-4TM is a trademark of ILHWA N.A.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily, preferably early in the day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you have a thyroid condition or are taking antithyroid medications, do not use without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2014 Oct-Dec;5(4):241-5.
2. Phytother Res. 2005 Jan;19(1):78-80. 3. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 1999 Apr;19(4):209-11.
4. Am J Med Sci. 2006 Sep;332(3):119-22.
5. J Am Coll Nutr. 2012 Aug;31(4):268-74.
6. J Endocrinol. 1989 Apr;121(1):75-9.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.