Benefits of Tranquil Tract™
- Relieves occasional bloating, gas, and abdominal pressure
- Soothes and balances the intestinal tract
The digestive system depends on a proper chemical balance to function at it’s best, when anything is out of alignment you can experience bloating, gas, or pressure and pain. To help regulate digestive health and combat both occasional and chronic instances of digestive discomfort, Tranquil Tract provides natural ingredients that lower inflammation and act as a probiotic growing healthy intestinal microorganisms.9,10
Many individuals experience feelings of bloating, gas, and abdominal discomfort that interfere with their daily lives. These complaints can arise due to factors such as abnormal movements of the intestines’ muscles, low grade inflammation, and disruption of the normal balance of intestinal microorganisms.1
Tranquil Tract™ contains an extract from the Perilla frutescens leaf and a patented strain of a probiotic organism called Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM I-3856)—each used as culinary and health-promoting ingredients.2,3 These novel compounds synergistically relieve occasional bloating, pressure, and soothe and balance your intestinal tract.
Perilla Leaf Extract
As an herb in the mint family,4 Perilla frutescens is richly packed with beneficial biomolecules, notably the unique flavonoid vicenin-2.5,6 In a clinical study of 50 adults, twice daily capsules of 150 mg of Perilla leaf extract significantly improved feelings of occasional bloating, gas, fullness, and abdominal discomfort in just four weeks compared to placebo.5
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is a probiotic that normalizes the intestinal microbial community.7 Clinical study volunteers who took 500 mg of S. cerevisiae daily experienced significant improvement in abdominal discomfort after eight weeks.8
Tranquil Tract™ is designed to address specific biological mechanisms related to intestinal discomforts. Two daily vegetarian capsules of Tranquil Tract™ contain clinically validated novel ingredients shown to deliver unparalleled support for intestinal regularity and GI comfort.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Benegut ® perilla extract (leaf) (providing vicenin-2)
Lynside® Pro GI+ probiotic (S. cerevisiae) (2 billion viable organisms)
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
Benegut ® is a trademark of Vital Solutions.
Lynside® Pro GI+ is a registered trademark of Lesaffre et Compagnie.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily, before breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. World J Gastroenterol. 2014 Mar 14;20(10):2456-69.
2. Int J Pharm Sci Rev Res. May- Jun 2014; 26(2):55-61.
3. Mol Ecol. 2007 May;16(10):2091-102.
4. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2012 Fall;2(4):169-78.
5. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2014 May 27;14:173.
6. Phytomedicine. 2013 Mar 15;20(5):427-31.
7. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2011 Feb;77(3):1127-31.
8. Dig Liver Dis. 2015 Feb;47(2):119-24.
9. Moslehi-jenabian S, Pedersen LL, Jespersen L. Beneficial effects of probiotic and food borne yeasts on human health. Nutrients. 2010;2(4):449-73.
10. Lee HA, Han JS. Anti-inflammatory Effect of Perilla frutescens (L.) Britton var. frutescens Extract in LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 Macrophages. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2012;17(2):109-15.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.