Benefits of Standardized Cistanche
- Provides powerful support against immune senescence.
- Echinacoside compound, which is found in cistanche plant extract helps to balance T cells, and may create a stronger, more youthful immune response.
- Helps to support the increase of NK or natural killer cell activity, supporting an increased life span.
- May help to support a decrease in the symptoms of Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Amnesia.
Immune senescence is the process of a degrading immune system which often occurs as we age. The lymphocyte development and functions change making older adults more susceptible to latent virus reactions.
Example: the chickenpox virus that many people contracted as a child lays dormant within the body near the spine, in the nerve cells, and can be reactivated later on in life to cause shingles and post-herpetic neuralgia.1
Cistanche is a plant that grows in the Taklamakan desert. It has been used in traditional medicine and as foods in China. It is commonly used to treat forgetfulness by Chinese physicians. 2
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Cistanche tubulosa extract (stem and leaf) [std. to 22% echinacosides (46.2 mg)]
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.