RNA (ribonucleic acid) is a nucleic acid that is found in the nucleus and cytoplasm of cells where it plays an important part in protein synthesis and cellular renewal. Adequate amounts of RNA in the body are essential to every aspect of good health and well-being. Supplementation with RNA derived from yeast may support healthy cellular division, as well as help boost the immune system response.181-184
RNA is one of the two types of nucleic acids. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) is the other one. They are found in each and every cell. It is associated with the control of cellular chemical activities and plays an important role in protein synthesis and regulating gene expression.1
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Ribonucleic acid (RNA)
Other Ingredients: rice flour, gelatin, vegetable stearate. Contains yeast and rice.
This product contains NO: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, gluten, or corn. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule one to four times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: RNA is not recommended for people with elevated serum uric acid or urates.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Genetics Home Reference: RNA
2. Wikipedia: RNA
181. Frank, B. Nucleic Acid Therapy in Aging and Degenerative Disease-A Metabolic Approach with DNA, RNA and Related Metabolites. Psychological Library, New York, 1968.
182. Frank, B. Dr. Frank’s No Aging Diet. The Dial Press, New York, 1976.
183. Frank, B. Nucleic Acid and Anti Oxidant Therapy of Aging and Degeneration, Royal Health Books, Ltd., Long Island, NY, 1977.
184. Australian J Exp Biol Med Sci, 1928, 5: 47-67.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.