Benefits of RiboGen French Oak Wood Extract
- Helps to maintain energy levels.
- Assists in a restful and refreshing sleep.
- Helps to reduce joint discomfort.
- Noticeable reduction in weakness and exhaustion.
- Helps to reduce age-related fatigue.
- Studies suggest that poly-phenols provide protection against cancer and other diseases.
With today’s hectic lifestyles, many people suffer from fatigue and weakness. Other common fatigue symptoms include unrefreshed sleep, low energy, and head and muscle discomfort. Many people reach for stimulants such as caffeine to provide them with only short-term relief. In return they may end up restless, jittery, and feeling anxious from all of the caffeine.
French Oakwood Extract contains plant poly-phenols. Studies suggest that long term consumption of plant based poly-phenols offer protection against cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and neurodegenerative diseases. 1
This product is ideal for those who want to increase their energy levels throughout their body, at the cellular level, rather than using short-term stimulants. It also helps with age-related fatigue for improved quality of life.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Robuvit French oak (Quercus robur) wood extract (providing 80 mg total polyphenols)
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Robuvit is a registered trademark of Horphag Research and the use of this product is under International patent applications.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. Plant polyphenols as dietary antioxidants in human health and disease
2. Cost Eff Resour Alloc. 2011 Jan 21;9(1):1.
3. J Cell Sci. 2013 Nov 1;126(Pt 21):4815-21.
4. J Agric Food Chem. 2014 Jan 6.
5. RNA Biol. 2009 Jul-Aug;6(3):305-15.
6. Anticancer Res. 2009 Nov;29(11):4717-26.
7. Mol Microbiol. 2008 Dec;70(5):1062-75.
8. Trends Biochem Sci. 2010 May;35(5):267-77.
9. Panminerva Med. 2014 Mar;56(1):63-72.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.