Green Coffee Beans are naturally packed with polyphenol antioxidants. However, traditional roasting techniques strip the beans of these valuable nutrients. Life Extension Rainforest Blend Coffee is made from only the highest quality USDA certified organic Arabica beans prepared using a special HealthyRoast® process to better preserve antioxidant content.
- 100% USDA certified organic coffee beans.
- Roasted at lower temperatures with the patented HealthyRoast® process to preserve antioxidant polyphenol content.
- Exceptionally high chlorogenic acid content may support a healthy metabolism.
- High quality arabica beans are handpicked from the rainforests of South America.
- Antioxidant content may also counter the negative effects that coffee tends to have on the stomach.
- Rich and full-bodied flavor.
- Available in caffeinated and decaffeinated forms.
The Hidden Nutritional Benefits of Coffee Antioxidant Polyphenols
Most people don’t think of coffee as a particularly nutritious beverage. However, coffee beans in their green, unroasted form are rife with exceptionally valuable antioxidant, including caffeine. The problem is that most high-temperature coffee roasting processes render these fragile antioxidants useless to the body.
One particularly valuable antioxidant which is found in high concentrations in green coffee beans is chlorogenic acid. This antioxidant is thought to be particularly effective at supporting a healthy metabolism.1 It may also have an impact on homocysteine levels.2
HealthyRoast® Process for Antioxidant-rich Coffee
In an effort to maintain the maximum quantity of chlorogenic acid and other antioxidants, Life Extension Rainforest Blend Coffee Beans are roasted using a patented, all-natural process called HealthyRoast®. The HealthyRoast® process is carefully curated and seeks to avoid the high roasting temperatures which destroy antioxidant polyphenols. It is also worth noting that these antioxidants help to protect the stomach lining from the irritation associated with drinking coffee.3
100% organic Arabica coffee beans
- Use two tablespoons of ground coffee for each 6 fl. oz. cup.
- Use fresh filtered water.
- Brew and enjoy.
- For optimal freshness, close bag securely or transfer to an airtight container.