The highly purified palmitoleic acid in Life Extension Provinal Purified Omega-7 supports healthy cholesterol and C-reactive protein levels as well as resistance, obesity, and other cardiovascular issues. Derived from Peruvian anchonvy. Non-GMO.
Life Extension Provinal contains a non-GMO ultra-purified Omega-7 fatty acid derived from Peruvian anchovy. This MUFA (monounsaturated fatty acid) is a concentrated palmitoleic acid in ethyl ester form with less than 1% palmitic acid. Recent research indicates support for blood sugar resistance, obesity, and cardiovascular issues, including healthy cholesterol and C-reactive protein levels.1-3
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Palmitoleic Acid (Omega-7) (from Provinal® highly refined anchovy and/or menhaden oil) (non-GMO)
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Provinal® is a registered trademark of Tersus Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Tersus Pharmaceuticals. Unpublished study 2013.
2. Yang ZH et al. Lipids in Health and Disease. 2011;10:120.
3. About Provinal Purified Omega 7
4. Chronic administration of palmitoleic acid reduces resistance and hepatic lipid accumulation in KK-Ay Mice with genetic type 2 diabetes
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.