Benefits of Pomi-T
- Contains a blend of 4 healthy foods that, when combined at the molecular level, promote prostate health
- Supports healthy levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA)
- Promotes cell health and healthy cellular life cycles
- Contains antioxidants
- Helps to reduce inflammation
A high percentage of men will endure some form of prostate-induced discomfort over the course of their lifetimes.1 A placebo-controlled, double-blind trial presented September 2013 found that a specific blend of pomegranate, green tea, turmeric, and broccoli—formulated together in a capsule called Pomi-T®—maintained healthy levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA).2
The four foods in Pomi-T® have healthful benefits for your entire body. But their constituent molecules, naturally present in food, have been shown to concentrate within prostate tissue and provide a rich array of complementary, prostate-supporting, PSA-modulating mechanisms.3-19
- Specifically concentrates in prostate tissue.3
- Supports healthy apoptosis, your body’s system of removing senescent cells when needed.4-6
- Promotes healthy levels of inflammatory response, inhibits androgen receptor expression, and inhibits abnormal cell migration.5,7,8
- EGCG, a green tea catechin, specifically concentrates in prostate tissue where it regulates PSA (prostate specific antigen) production to maintain healthy PSA levels.9,10
- Helps modulate genetic expression and activity of androgenreceptors.11
- Supports body’s natural defenses against oxidation.12
- Promotes a healthy level of inflammatory response, chiefly due to its main component, curcumin.13
- Helps modulate cell signaling mechanisms, inhibiting abnormal cell adhesion and migration.14
- Promotes healthy cell proliferation and apoptosis.15
- Helps regulate enzymes (phase II detoxifying enzymes) in gut and liver tissue that helps render harmful dietary molecules harmless.16
- Helps promote healthy PSA levels.17
- Supports regulation of cell growth and transcription factors and normal production of apoptosis-inducing proteins.18,19
The novel and scientifically validated blend of food in Pomi-T® represents the next generation of targeted support for the aging prostate.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Pomi-T Super Proprietary Blend
Broccoli (florets, stalks) powder, turmeric (root) powder, pomegranate (whole fruit) powder, green tea (leaf) extract 5:1
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), corn starch.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Available at: http://eu-acme.org/europeanurology/upload_articles/Roehrborn.pdf . Accessed October 2, 2013.
2. J Clin Oncol. 2013;31(Suppl; abs 5008).
3. Proteomics. 2012 Nov;12(21):3251-62.
4. J Agr Food Chem. 2010 Nov 10.
5. Mol Cancer Ther. 2008 Sep;7(9):2662-71.
6. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:247504.
7. Int J Oncol. 2008 Feb;32(2):475-80.
8. Transl Oncol. 2012 Oct;5(5):344-55.
9. J Nutr. 2006 Jul;136(7):1839-43.
10. Cancer Lett. 2009 Mar 8;275(1):86-92.
11. Int J Mol Med. 2012 Jul;30(1):69-74.
12. J Nutr Biochem. 2012 Nov;23(11):1537-42.
13. Aaps J. 2013 Jan;15(1):195-218.
14. Int J Oncol. 2009 May;34(5):1319-27.
15. Prostate. 2001 Jun 1;47(4):293-303.
16. Nutr Cancer. 2004;50(2):206-13.
17. Cancer. 2003 Dec 1;98(11):2511-20.
18. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2010 Apr;3(4):484-94.
19. PLoS One. 2008;3(7):e2568.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.