- 600 mg of PEA per chewable tablet – the largest dose you’ll find anywhere!
- Designed to aid the body in coping with minor pain.
- PEA has received positive attention from numerous clinical studies and scientific reviews.
- Try Life Extension ComfortMAX for AM/PM pain management support.
- 60 convenient, berry-flavored chewable tablets per container.
PEA – A Nutritional Breakthrough in Minor Pain Management
Is there anything more distracting or frustrating than a persistent minor pain? Sadly, as the body ages these pains become more and more common, and sometimes it feels like they just won’t let up. While pain is an inevitable part of life, it doesn’t have to consume your life. Instead of letting minor pains continually nag at you, why not take a nutritional approach to helping the body resist them?
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endogenous fatty acid. For many years, PEA has flown under the radar of nutritionists and other healthcare practitioners. Thankfully it has received a great deal of positive attention as of late in regards to its potential for assisting various pain-coping mechanisms within the body. This attention has taken the form of various scientific reviews and clinical trials which have yielded some fascinating information and highly promising results.
One particular case series on the subject states that “In a pivotal randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial of 636 patients with sciatic pain, a significant and clinically relevant analgesic effect was documented for 300 mg and 600 mg PEA.”1 A separate scientific review states “the available clinical data support the contention that PEA has analgesic actions” in spite of the fact that one particular study failed to yield stronger results than the placebo.2 All in all, PEA has a great report card from the scientific community.
Life Extension PEA Discomfort Relief is made according to the standards of the most successful clinical trials. As such, this uniquely potent supplement contains 600 mg dose of PEA in highly bioavailable and convenient chewable tablets. PEA Discomfort Relief is the supplement of choice for those with persistent minor pains.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.