Pantothenic acid plays a role in the synthesis of hemoglobin, steroid hormones, neurotransmitters, and lipids.216-222 It is the most important component of coenzyme-A (CoA), which assists in several metabolic pathways and is necessary for the transfer of fats to and from cells.223 Pantothenic acid is only mildly acidic, but is often available in combination with calcium to neutralize its acidity and increase its storage stability.
Pantothenic (vitamin B5) is essential for growth. It helps with metabolism, the breaking down and distributing the nutrients from food. Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble vitamin. Whatever the body doesn’t use, it is excreted because the body can’t store it. This means vitamin B5 must be replaced daily.1
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, rice extract blend.
This product contains NO: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives .Non-GMO
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePlus: Pantothinic acid and biotin
216. Farmakol Toksikol. 1988 Sep-Oct;51(5):82-6.
217. Ideggyogy Sz. 2009 Jul 30;62(7-8):220-9.
218. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2002;3(6):427-33.
219. Vopr Pitan. 1987 Mar-Apr;(2):15-7.
220. Chem Biol Interact. 2006 Oct 27;163(1-2):94-112.
221. Vitam Horm. 1991;46:165-228. Review.
222. Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2010;110(10):34-9.
223. Mol Genet Metab. 2012 Mar;105(3):463-71
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.