Satiereal is a clinically studied, proprietary extract of saffron. You know saffron as a spice. What you may not know is that it has been prized in traditional cultures since ancient Persia as a way to enhance mood and relieve stress.1,2
Previously available only in Europe, this standardized saffron extract provides support for healthy body weight by targeting some of the emotional factors that make you eat more when you’re trying to eat less. The suggested daily serving of just two 88.25 mg capsules of new Life Extension Optimized Saffron with Satiereal delivers the active constituents safranal and crocin. These compounds have been shown to modulate certain serotonergic receptors in the brain to support mood.3-6 In clinical studies,7,8 women taking Satiereal experienced:
- 100% reduction in the desire to snack
- 50% fewer instances of eating between meals
- Less hunger
- Moderate weight management
- More energy
- Better mood
In fact, they reported feeling better about themselves and better in general. The result was a greater sense of control over between-meal snacking, and a change in eating behavior, without that “jittery feeling” or other undesirable effects.8
The same can happen for you. No more “grazing.” No more midnight “kitchen raids.”
Strengthen your resolve. Let Optimized Saffron with Satiereal help you break the cycle of eating more than you want to and eat what you want, when you want.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Satiereal Saffron (Crocus sativus L.) Non-GMO Extract (stigma) [std. to 0.3% safranal (0.265 mg) and providing crocin and picrocrocin]
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
Satiereal is a registered trademark of INOREAL. International Patents Pending.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule twice daily (morning and evening) with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications or if you have a bleeding disorder or kidney disease. Avoid use during pregnancy.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Food in Medieval Times. Greenwood Publishing; 2004.
2. Saffron (Crocus sativus) Production and Processing. Science Publishers; 2006.
3. Hum Reprod. 1997 Jun;12(6):1142-51.
4. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2004 Sep 2;4:12.
5. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Feb 28;97(2):281-4.
6. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2007 Mar 30;31(2):439-42.
7. Nutraveris; 2006. Unpublished study.
8. In press. 2010.
3. Satiereal, a Crocus sativus L extract, reduces snacking and increases satiety in a randomized placebo-controlled study of mildly overweight, healthy women.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.