Quercetin promotes cellular health and function.When studying human cell cultures, quercetin has been shown to obstruct the production and release of substances that cause inflammation,153,154 which in turn helps to strengthen the immune system against the environment’s seasonal changes. Another benefit of quercetin is that it supports the health of the cardiovascular system by protecting the integrity of the endothelium 155 and supporting healthy levels of blood glucose in people whose levels are already within the accepted range.156 Optimized Quercetin is an exclusive concoction that sets the bar high for superior quercetin extracted from a food-source mix.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid and Camu Camu berry extract)
Optimized Quercetin Food Blend
(supplying 250 mg quercetin)
[Quercetin dihydrate, buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) (sprout), apple (Pyrus malus) polyphenol extract (fruit), onion (Allium cepa L.) extract (bulb) (providing polyphenols)]
Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) extract (wildcrafted berry)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, maltodextrin, vegetable stearate.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
American Cancer Society: Quercetin
153. Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Oct;31(10):1303-11.
154. Neuroimmunomodulation. 2006;13(3):179-86.
155. Mol Aspects Med. 2010 Dec;31(6):478-94.
156. Biochem J. 2005;386:471-8.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.