Nearly 900 published studies indicate Life Extension Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech 926’s power to promote healthy immune function, cell-to-cell communication, and tissue repair, and is a key nutrient responsible for the exceptionally long lives in Japan.
In recent years, scientific interest has intensified around fucoidan, a little-known molecule found primarily in edible seaweeds native to the Japanese diet. Nearly 900 published studies indicate its power to promote healthy immune function, cell-to-cell communication, and tissue repair.28-30
Many experts now believe fucoidan is one of the key nutrients responsible for the exceptionally long, healthy lives enjoyed in Okinawa, Japan … which for decades boasted the world’s highest concentration of centenarians (individuals at least a century old).31-35
Maritech® 926 fucoidan is sourced from hand-harvested, wild seaweed from the pristine ocean waters of Patagonia. A cutting-edge water extraction process ensures fucoidan’s delicate molecular structure is delivered intact, to provide the critical nutritional benefit of Undaria pinnatifida, the species of seaweed used in a majority of scientific fucoidan studies.
A single vegetarian capsule of Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech® 926 provides 88.5 mg of standardized Undaria pinnatifida extract, equaling the amount of fucoidan typically consumed daily in the traditional Japanese diet. Most people require just one capsule daily, but aging individuals seeking to enhance the benefit may choose to take two.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Maritech® 926 Wild-Harvested Patagonian Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida) 100% Water Extraction (sporophyll) [standardized to 85% Organic Fucoidan (75 mg) by HPLC]
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
This product contains NO: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Maritech® 926 is a registered trademark of Marinova Pty Ltd.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Cytoprotective effects of fucoidan, an algae-derived polysaccharide on 5-fluorouracil-treated dendritic cells.
28. Annu Rev Biochem. 2004;73:491-537.
29. Gen Pharmacol. 1997 Oct;29(4):497-511.
30. Biol Pharm Bull. 2004 Feb;27(2):266-70.
31. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2001;10(2)159-64.
32. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2001;10(2)144-5.
33. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2003;15 Suppl:S3-9.
34. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2005 Oct-Dec;6(4):437-48.
35. J Am Coll Nutr. 2009 Aug;28 Suppl:500S-16S.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.