Benefits of Once-Daily Health Booster
- Provides high potencies of fat-soluble nutrients and other compounds
- Supports bones, arteries and other tissues
- Protects against radiation and has anti-carcinogenic properties
- Supports eye health and healthy vision
- Promotes longevity and healthy aging
Formerly known as Super Booster with Macuguard Ocular Support, Once-Daily Health Booster supports overall health through vitamins and supplements to keep bones, arteries, tissues, and eyes healthy. It contains powerful antioxidants, radiation protective agents, and anti-carcinogenic agents to fight against diseases and prevent damage from the environment. Taking this supplement promotes a long and healthy lifestyle, keeping the body and its systems strong.1-3
Most people don’t get enough oil-based nutrients from their diet. Health Booster (formerly known as Super Booster) solves that problem with a once-a-day softgel that provides high potencies of fat-soluble nutrients and other compounds. Just one softgel taken with a heavy meal provides vitamins, carotenoids, and other nutrients needed by mature individuals in an easy and affordable supplement.
Just one Health Booster provides:
- Vitamin K2: Studies show vitamin K2 provides superior benefits for bones, arteries, and other tissues. The MK-4 form of vitamin K2 is the most rapidly absorbed, but only remains active in the blood for a few hours. The MK-7 form of K2, however, remains bioavailable for a sustained 24 hours. Health Booster provides a potent dose of MK-7 and MK-4 (along with vitamin K1) to keep calcium in the bones and out of the arteries.
- Gamma tocopherol: Taking only alpha tocopherol displaces the critically important gamma tocopherol from cells in the body. Gamma tocopherol also quenches a dangerous free radical (peroxynitrite) that plays a major role in age-related decline. It is vital that those taking vitamin E supplements also consume at least 200 mg a day of gamma tocopherol.
- MacuGuard® Phospholipid Blend: To support eye health, macular density and healthy vision, MacuGuard® provides trans-zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, and lutein
- Lycopene: Evidence suggests those who ingest this carotenoid enjoy healthier prostate function. Lycopene also helps guard against LDL oxidation.
- Chlorophyllin: Scientific studies indicate chlorophyllin may protect against environmentally induced DNA damage.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)
Vitamin K activity from:
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-6)
Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7 )
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-9)
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)
MacuGuard® Phospholipid Blend: phospholipids, marigold extract (flower) [providing 10 mg free lutein, 4 mg meso-zeaxanthin & trans-zeaxanthin], mixed carotenoids [providing 1.24 mg α-carotene]
Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin)
Saffron extract (stigma)
Lycopene proprietary blend [from micronized lycopene and Lyc-O-Mato® natural tomato extract (fruit)]
Other Ingredients: flax seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, safflower oil, corn oil, beeswax, palm oil, silica, acacia gum, carob color, maltodextrin.
Lyc-O-Mato ® is a registered trademark of Lycored, LTD. LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of NutriProducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patent 8,623,428.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePlus: Vitamin K
2. Jiang Q, Christen S, Shigenaga MK, Ames BN. gamma-tocopherol, the major form of vitamin E in the US diet, deserves more attention. Am J Clin Nutr. 2001;74(6):714-22.
3. Pharmacology and Biochemistry of Lycopene
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.