Benefits of NK Cell Activator
- Supports the Activity of Natural Killer Cells Which are the Body’s Defense Against Viral Infections.
- Helps to Strengthen the Immune System.
- Assists the Body During Cold and Flu Season.
Proprietary Enzymatically Modified Rice Bran blend has been shown to be effective in the enhancement and increase of Natural Killer (NK) cells activity within the body. As the body ages, the immune system tends to decline making our NK cells sluggish and less responsive in fighting off foreign invaders. The NK cells within the body act as our first responders to protect the body from viruses, bacteria and disease.1
To experience the unique benefits of NK Cell Activator, try taking 1 capsule daily for four months during cold and flu season.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian tablet |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Enzymatically Modified Rice Bran||500 mg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, hydroxypropyl cellulose, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) tablet one to two times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Suggested duration of use: 4 months. Repeat as necessary.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. Enhancement of NK Cell Activity
2. Curr Opin Virol. 2011 Dec;1(6):497-512.
3. Clin Exp Immunol. 1987 May;68(2):340-7.
4. Immunology. 2009 Oct;128(2):151-63.
5. Daiwa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Unpublished Study 2012.
6. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2013 Mar;62(3):437-45.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.