Benefits of Life Extension NitroVasc
- Supports endothelial function for improved health through the years
- Promotes healthy blood flow
- Promotes healthy lipid and glucose metabolism
- Promotes healthy inflammatory functions
- Supports healthy arterial function and cholesterol levels
- Increases natural nitric oxide production
- Derived from sweet orange peel for natural health
Optimal heart health depends on many factors, including proper endothelial function.1-2 Even with cholesterol/glucose levels in the healthy range, aging individuals need to maintain youthful integrity of their endothelium, which is the thin layer of cells lining the interior of the entire circulatory system, to keep their bodies healthy and strong.
Cardiose® (extract from sweet orange peels) activates endothelial production of nitric oxide, which signals the smooth muscles to relax, inducing vasodilation to support healthy circulation. Nitric oxide levels are a simple way to improve circulation, since the body produces it naturally it doesn’t cause any negative side effects to increase it. In clinical research, 500 mg of Cardiose® alone produced an 18% improvement in flow mediated dilation, a direct marker of endothelial function. Cardiose® also inhibited the pro-inflammatory factors C-reactive protein and serum amyloid A that interrupt healthy nitric oxide production.3-4
By boosting nitric oxide and improving cardiovascular health, NitroVasc with Cardiose® helps the body protect itself from damage and disease. Maintaining health helps promote longer, happier lives for all!
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Cardiose® flavonoid glycoside [from immature sweet orange (peel)] [std. to 90% rutinoside]
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate.
Cardiose® is a registered trademark of INTERQUIM, S.A. d.b.a Ferrer HealthTech.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Annu Rev Physiol. 2006;68:51-66.
2. Bioactor B.V.;2013.
3. Furchgott RF, Vanhoutte PM. Endothelium-derived relaxing and contracting factors. FASEB J. 1989;3(9):2007-18.
4. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Jun;13(2):128.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.