Benefits of Life Extension NitroVasc
- Supports endothelial function for improved health through the years
- Promotes healthy blood flow
- Promotes healthy lipid and glucose metabolism
- Promotes healthy inflammatory functions
- Supports healthy arterial function and cholesterol levels
- Increases natural nitric oxide production
- Derived from sweet orange peel for natural health
Optimal heart health depends on many factors, including proper endothelial function. Even with cholesterol/glucose levels in the healthy range, aging individuals need to maintain youthful integrity of their endothelium, which is the thin layer of cells lining the interior of the entire circulatory system, to keep their bodies healthy and strong.
L-arginine is an amino acid that can be made into nitric oxide by the enzyme nitric oxide synthase in the endothelium and elsewhere.1 This enzyme promotes nitric oxide production and helps support healthy circulation. But regular L-arginine doesn’t stay in your blood very long. Nitrosigine® is an innovative patented complex of the amino acid L-arginine and silicon.
In a controlled clinical study, a single dose of Nitrosigine® raised blood arginine levels for six hours, while a standard arginine preparation did so for just one hour.2
Aronia melanocarpa (chokeberry) extract
Chokeberry extract comes from an edible fruit native to North America. It is a rich source of polyphenols. These polyphenols can encourage the activity of endothelial nitric oxide synthase.3
Convenient, on-the-go stick packs
NitroVasc™ Boost comes in a delicious, berry-flavored powder. Take it on the go to the gym or to work. It mixes easily with a pre-workout drink or favorite beverage. Promote endothelial and cardiovascular health and encourage healthy nitric oxide production with NitroVasc™ Boost.
|Serving Size: 1 stickpack |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Inositol-stabilized Arginine Silicate [as Nitrosigine®]||1500 mg|
|Aronia [Aronia melanocarpa (fruit) std. to 2% total polyphenols]||500 mg|
|Other Ingredients: berry flavor, citric acid, silica, stevia.|
Nitrosigine® is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21, LLC. Nitrosigine® is patent protected.
Dosage and Use:
- Mix one (1) stick pack in 8 oz of water. Drink on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.