Benefits of Cortisol-Stress Balance
- Significantly affects cortisol levels
- Promotes a healthy biological response to stress
- Supports healthy mood and sense of vigor
Millions of Americans simply accept stress as part of our fast-paced, modern lifestyles. But stress factors can affect cortisol levels, a steroid hormone naturally produced by your body. The special Relora® and Oligonol® ingredient blends in Cortisol-Stress Balance support healthy cortisol levels, thereby promoting a healthy response to mood and general fatigue.
Relora® promotes healthy cortisol response to stress
Relora® is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense bark extracts. Studies show that Relora® affects salivary cortisol levels, encouraging a healthy stress response. Relora® also binds to neurochemical receptors which regulate mood and stress levels, and supplementing with Relora® improved mood scores on standardized tests.1
Oligonol® helps inhibit pro-inflammatory compounds
Oligonol® is a unique, time-release blend of lychee fruit and green tea extracts. In a random, placebo-controlled study, Oligonol® helped inhibit pro-inflammatory IL1β and IL6 cytokines which when left unchecked, encourage increased cortisol activity and biological stress response.2
Natural Cortisol Balance is a unique formulation featuring ingredients. In fact, Cortisol-Stress Balance is the only nutritional supplement formula to combine these two proprietary extract blends into a single, natural stress-support supplement. So don’t stress — add Natural Cortisol Balance to your nutritional regimen today.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Relora® [proprietary blend of magnolia (bark), phellodendron (bark) extracts]
Oligonol® [proprietary blend of lychee (fruit), green tea (leaf) extracts]
Other Ingredients: corn starch, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
Relora® is a registered trademark of Interhealth N.I. Oligonol® is a registered trademark of Amino Up Chemical Co., Ltd
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 7;10(1):37.
2. Nutr Res. Pract. 2010 Jun;4(3):203-207.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.