Natural BP Management is the first broad-spectrum nutritional supplement to combine potent, standardized concentrations of these novel nutritional agents in one convenient, easy-to-use formula:
- CVH 15, derived from whey protein, naturally inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme. Since this enzyme can act to increase dangerous activity of the blood vessel constrictor angiotensin, the peptide’s inhibiting effect on this enzyme can help to maintain already normal blood flow and blood pressure.75
- Grape seed extract naturally increases blood vessel dilation, thereby promoting healthy blood flow and blood pressure already within the normal range.76-78 Available for the first time is a patented grape seed extract that contains a novel ratio of unique polyphenols.79
- Pomegranate extract is an abundant source of antioxidant polyphenols, particularly a tannin called punicalagin that functions as a powerful antioxidant80 and also inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme,81 thus supporting blood vessel dilation and countering vessel constriction. This extract not only supports blood pressure management, but also may provide added cardiovascular protection by promoting healthy endothelial function and inhibiting low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation.82,83
|Serving Size: 2 tablets |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||252 mg|
|CVH 15 whey protein hydrolysate (biologically active peptide)||1700 mg|
|MegaNatural®-BP Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Non-GMO Extract [std. to 85% Total Phenolics as Gallic Acid Equivalents (127.5 mg)]||150 mg|
|POMELLA® Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Extract (fruit) [std. to 30% Punicalagins (15 mg)]||50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin). Contains milk.|
MegaNatural®-BP is a registered trademark of Polyphenolics, a division of Constellation Wines US, Inc. and is produced under U.S. patent 6,544,581, other patents pending.
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
CVH 15 is a trademark of Glanbia Plc.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets in the morning preferably before a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If needed, take two additional tablets in the evening.
- If advised by a healthcare professional to take this product concurrently with anti-hypertensive medication, start with one tablet daily and adjust only under the continued care of a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. NCCAM: Grape Seed Extract
2. High hydrostatic pressure pre-treatment of whey proteins enhances whey protein hydrolysate inhibition of oxidative stress and IL-8 secretion in intestinal epithelial cells
3. Calcium QuickFacts
75. Am J Hypertens. 2007 Jan;20(1):1-5.
76. Clin Sci (Lond). 2008 Feb;114(4):331-7.
77. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Sep;289(3):R771-5.
78. Clin Sci (Lond). 2011 Apr;120(8):321-33.
79. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2007 May;49(5):293-8.
80. J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Oct;48(10):4581-9.
81. Atherosclerosis. 2001,158:195–198.
82. Nitric Oxide. 2006 Nov;15(3):259-63.
83. Clin Nutr. 2004 Jun;23(3):423-33.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.