Benefits of Mike Ditka’s ProstatePM
- Supports prostate health
- Helps reduce frequent urination
- Provides nutrients the prostate’s cells need to be healthy and strong
- Promotes non habit forming healthy sleep
As a player and coach, Mike Ditka has always demanded the best. That’s why he teamed up with Life Extension®. For 36 years, Life Extension has been helping people stay healthy and live better. They offer the best nutritional supplements because they have the toughest standards. Just like Coach Ditka.
“I knew that our new ProstatePM formula was special … a men’s health supplement perfect for guys like you and me. Life Extension understood my vision. They got it. And now, you can too.” — Coach Mike Ditka
Prostate issues can develop as early as your 40’s, and most men have some kind of prostate problem by the time they’re 50.1 And as those guys can tell you, poor prostate health can lead to sleepless nights. You wake up all night long to go … and then you can’t get back to sleep. But not with ProstatePM.
Designed specifically for men, ProstatePM is made with clinically validated ingredients for prostate health AND a good night’s sleep:
- Pygeum bark extract & Beta-sitosterol: Two unique ingredients that help reduce nighttime frequency of urination — especially for guys with aging prostates.2
- Lycopene: From Tomat-O-Red® extract. Lycopene is a powerful nutrient for prostate health, helping to protect your prostate at the cellular level.3
- Boron: Boron is a little-known trace element clinically shown to promote healthy prostate tissue.4
- Melatonin: Non-habit forming melatonin encourages healthy, natural, and restful sleep.5
ProstatePM tackles prostate health head-on, with sound science and clinically validated ingredients.1 It is one of the only once-a-day nutritional supplements formulated specifically to support prostate health, promote healthy urination patterns, and help you get a good night’s rest.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Pygeum extract (bark)
Lycopene [from Tomat-O-Red® natural tomato extract (fruit)]
Boron (as Albion® bororganic glycine)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, modified food starch, gum acacia, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, lecithin, silica, chlorophyllin.
Tomat-O-Red® is a registered trademark of Lycored LTD.
Albion® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily, 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being treated for a medical condition (especially autoimmune or depressive disorders). Use caution if combining with alcohol. This product is not intended for children or women. Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Understanding Prostate Changes – National Cancer Institute
2. Wilt T, Ishani A, Mac donald R, Rutks I, Stark G. Pygeum africanum for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD001044.
3. Erica N. Story, Rachel E. Kopec, Steven J. Schwartz, and G. Keith Harris. An Update on the Health Effects of Tomato Lycopene. Annu Rev Food Sci Technol. 2010; 1: 10.1146
4. Lara Pizzorno, MDiv, MA, LMT. Nothing Boring About Boron. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2015 Aug; 14(4): 35–48.
5. Melatonin: In Depth – National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.