Sale!

Life Extension Melatonin IR/XR, Immediate & Extended Release, 60 Capsules

List Price: $12.00
Our Price: $9.00
Your Savings: $3.00

Melatonin IR/XR from Life Extension is an advanced new melatonin solution which offers immediate relaxation support and a sustained-release of natural sleep aid, all in one powerful capsule.

Purchasing this product today earns you 9 DR Reward Points!
SKU: 02201 Category:

Description

Melatonin is a great natural option for those who experience all manner of difficulties with getting a full and healthy night’s sleep. However, there are a great deal of complications associated with the dissolution timing and absorption rates of standard melatonin supplements. Melatonin IR/XR from Life Extension is an advanced new melatonin solution which offers immediate relaxation support and a sustained-release of natural sleep aid, all in one powerful capsule.

  • Features a potent 1.5 mg dose of MicroActive® Melatonin.
  • Releases 40% of its active ingredients after the first hour with the remaining 60% delivered in a 6 hour sustained release.
  • Designed to help you fall asleep and stay asleep!
  • A ground-breaking advancement in melatonin supplementation.

Cutting-Edge Melatonin Release

It is estimated that more than a third of all Americans are not getting recommended amounts of sleep. Not only do people commonly experience difficulties with getting to sleep, there are just as many who fall asleep easily but wake up in the middle of the night or the early hours of the morning and are unable to return to sleep.

People with all manner of sleeping difficulties often rely on melatonin supplements to help regulate their internal clock and circadian rhythm. This is because the body naturally relies on melatonin uptake as a signal to relax and prepare for sleep. However, not all people experience such positive results from melatonin supplementation. Often times, standard melatonin supplements may aid the body in entering a state of relaxation needed to get to sleep, but may fail in maintaining that state of relaxation. As such, many sustained-release melatonin supplements have hit the market. Unfortunately, these often fail to serve the needs of those who have difficulties falling asleep.

What many people need is a melatonin supplement which can have immediate effects and an extended release all in one powerful package. Melatonin IR/XR, or Immediate and Extended Release, is designed to do exactly this by harnessing the power of MicroActive® Melatonin which releases 40% of its active ingredients in the first hour with the remaining 60% being released over the next 6 hours.

 

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Melatonin (as MicroActive®)

1.5 mg

Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium alginate, carnuba wax, silica.

MicroActive® Melatonin is a registered trademark of Bioactives LLC.

Dosage and Use:

  • Take one (1) capsule 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.

Note: Non-GMO

Caution: Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.

Warnings:

  • If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Do not exceed recommended dose

 

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Life Extension Melatonin IR/XR, Immediate & Extended Release, 60 Capsules”

Your email address will not be published.

Please answer the following to suggest you are human. * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.