Benefits of Mediterranean Trim with Sinetrol™-XPur
- Helps support fat-removing cellular enzymes
- Improves inflammatory, glycemic, and oxidative status of the body
In the fast paced world of today it can be hard for many to maintain a healthy weight, and most diets produce unsatisfactory results. The Mediterranean diet, however, stands out as a positive way to improve one’s weight and overall health. In combination with eating healthy and exercise, Mediterranean Trim works at the cellular level to support the body’s fat burning enzymes and increase weight loss success.
Jump-Start Your Weight-Loss Program
In overweight individuals, fat cells have less than optimal function of an enzyme called hormone-sensitive lipase. This enzyme is required to help break down stored fat and burn it for energy.1,2 As these individuals become more overweight, their cells are less effective at removing stored fat.
Studies reveal that biologically active flavonoids from Mediterranean citrus fruits and South American seed extracts initiate a chain of events that help support the function of this fat-removing cellular enzyme.1,2 Clinical research demonstrates that taking 450 mg twice daily at breakfast and lunch for 12 weeks resulted in a 5.8 pound weight loss on average and a 6.6% reduction in body fat, while placebo subjects experienced no significant weight or body fat loss. The extract group also lost on average two inches off their waist and hip circumference.2
In a human study, subjects supplemented with citrus fruit/seed extract shed 9.73% of their white abdominal fat stores.3 This nearly 10% loss of abdominal fat promoted a healthy inflammatory response.
Mediterranean Trim: Low-Cost Support for Healthy Weight Management
Mediterranean Trim contains a synergistic blend of polyphenolic compounds specially selected from potent Mediterranean citrus fruits that have been shown to aid in the breakdown of stored body fat.1,2 Mediterranean Trim also contains an extract from the Brazilian guarana seed that has been shown to reduce localized fat deposits via similar mechanisms. The suggested dose is 450 mg, twice daily at breakfast and at lunch.
Mediterranean Trim with Sinetrol™-XPur should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Although real-world results often vary from what is observed in placebo-controlled studies, you could experience similar benefits found in the clinical trial participants using these active ingredients. Proper use of this citrus fruit/seed blend can help jump-start a weight-loss program.
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Sinetrol™-XPur Mediterranean citrus blend (containing grapefruit (fruit), sweet orange (fruit), blood orange (fruit), and guarana (seed) extracts) [std. to 20% total flavanones (90 mg)]
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, stearic acid, silica.
Sinetrol™ is a trademark of Fytexia®.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily at breakfast and lunch, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Each serving contains approximately 10 mg of caffeine (the amount found in about 1/4 cup of brewed green tea).
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Circulation. 2008 Jan 15;117(2):169-75.
2. Nutrition. 2006 Jul;22(7-8):722-30.
3. Phytother Res. 2014;28(2):212-8.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.