Keeping your joints healthy and flexible is important to fully enjoy a comfortable life. When your joints are sore and stiff, even mundane activities can be unbearable. Fortunately, a nutritional supplement called Krill Healthy Joint Formula has been shown to promote joint health and comfort.
Krill Healthy Joint Formula is an exclusive mixture of oceanic whole krill oil from Antarctica, fused with hyaluronic acid and astaxanthin. Recently, results from a study consisting of 100 individuals advancing in age who used this new combination indicated joint discomfort was reduced by 55% in under three months, and 63% of participants retained ease of motion.37
Hyaluronic acid is produced naturally in the joints,63 where it serves as a lubricant and protects the joints from damage caused by repetitive physical impacts.64 Because it is an essential ingredient of cartilage and soft tissue,63 hyaluronic acid is typically used to promote healthy joints.63-67.
Krill oil is a natural source of the antioxidant carotenoid astaxanthin. Astaxanthin has many benefits, such as reducing free radical activity and enhancing the function of mitochondria.68 Having too many free radicals in the body can lead to complications including rheumatoid arthritis, cataracts and more.46 Mitochondria help to convert energy from food into energy that the body can use.47 Many “off the shelf” krill oils lack adequate amounts of astaxanthin because it is almost eradicated during processing. Krill Healthy Joint Formula is fortified with astaxanthin, for maximum stability and superior benefit.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Healthy Joint Proprietary Blend† [Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Natural Astaxanthin (from Zanthin®Haematococcus pluvialis algae extract)]
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water, olive oil, sorbitol, vanillin. Contains crustacean shellfish (krill).
Licensed from Valensa International. Zanthin® is a registered trademark of Valensa International, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. MedlinePlus: Omega-3 Fats
46. Free Radicals, Antioxidants in disease and health
63. Curr Med Chem. 2009;16(14):1718-45.
64. Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2003 Feb;5(1):7-14.
65. Nutr J. 2008;7:3.
66. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2005 Apr;84(4):278-83; quiz 84, 93.
67. World J Gastroenterol. 2007 Feb 14;13(6):945-9.
68. J Nutr Biochem. 2010 May;21(5):381-9.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.