Everyone knows that green tea is one of the most nutritious things you can drink. But what gives it these exceptional nutritional qualities? Green tea is less processed than other varieties of tea, so it retains more polyphenol, catechin, and overall antioxidant content. Life Extension Kenyan Green Tea Crystals are made with PhytoClean™ technology using pure, clean water to better preserve nutritient content when compared to standard green tea bags.
- Made from uniquely antioxidant-rich Kenyan Camellia Sinensis plants.
- This all-natural product is responsibly and expertly harvested from the rich volcanic soil of Emrok farm in the Rift Valley in Kenya.
- PhytoClean™ technology uses pure, clean water to create a crystallization of green tea leaves which better preserves their natural polyphenol content.
- Two to three times the polyphenol content of Lipton® and Tetley® green tea bags.
- Contains 50-80 mg of caffeine per 1g serving.
- Catechins, polyphenols, and caffeine aid in natural metabolic processes and other processes which support healthy weight loss.
A Closer Look at Green Tea – Source, Contents, and Benefits
Some people might be surprised to learn that tea is, second only to water, the most popular beverage on the planet. While tea culture is ancient, complex, and widespread, the base product is derived from just one single species of plant known as Camellia Sinensis. This evergreen shrub is native to eastern and southeastern Asia, but is now cultivated in tropical climates all over the world. Green, black, white, oolong, and even purple varieties of tea represent different strains and preparations of the Camellia Sinensis plant, while red teas and herbal teas are made from a similar steeping process, but very different plants.
Green tea is one of the most popular and nourishing varieties of tea. It is distinguished from black and oolong teas by not being as withered and oxidized in its preparation. This means that it retains more of the natural antioxidant and polyphenol content of the Camellia Sinensis plant. It is high in catechins like Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is thought to support a healthy metabolism, as well as polyphenols which possess extraordinary antioxidant properties. For this reason, green tea is widely sought-after by both nutritionist and connoisseurs alike, not only for its delicious, earthy flavors, but also for its astonishing support of one’s overall health and wellness.
Serving Size: 1 Stick Pack
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) extract [std. to 30% polyphenols]
PhytoClean™ is a trademark of Mazza Innovation Ltd.
Dosage and Use:
- Pour 8 oz. of hot water over 1 Stick Pack of crystals.
- May add natural sweetener to taste.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.