Successful aging is often dependent on a dynamic immune system. But just having a “strong” immune system isn’t enough.1 A healthy and youthful body requires balanced immune-cell signaling to maintain effective and responsive immunity.1
That’s why Life Extension® now offers Immune Modulator with Tinofend®, a botanical extract that has been shown to support a normal, modulated immune response.2-11
The plant known as Tinospora cordifolia has a long tradition of use in Ayurvedic medicine.12,13 Tinofend® is a standardized extract of active compounds that work synergistically5,11 to provide immune-modulatory support.2-11 A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial found that Tinofend® produced significant changes in several immune parameters that are known to help support healthy, immune system modulation.10
Tinofend® promotes optimal immune health in three ways:
- Helps support the activity that regulates immune response and enhances the function of protective cells called macrophages.4,11
- Helps limit the number of eosinophils (type of white blood cell) already within normal range.10
- Provides polysaccharides to help optimize the immune system’s normal defenses, including neutrophil (type of white blood cell) function.5,10
Immune Modulator with Tinofend® provides the versatile Tinospora compounds shown to help maintain the balanced cellular responsiveness, sensitivity and strength of an optimized and properly-modulated immune response.2-11
|Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Tinofend® (Tinospora cordifolia) extract (stem) [std. to 20% polysaccharides (180 mg)]||900 mg|
|Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), potato starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.|
Tinofend® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- Take two capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Exp Gerontol. 2008 Feb;43(2):61-5.
2. Int J Ayurveda Res. 2010 Apr;1(2):112-21.
3. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2009 Nov;105(5):301-6.
4. Int Immunopharmacol. 2007 Oct;7(10):1375-86.
5. Indian J Exp Biol. 2012 Sep;50(9):612-7.
6. Int Immunopharmacol. 2006 Dec 5;6(12):1815-24.
7. Indian J Gastroenterol. 1993 Jan;12(1):5-8.
8. Indian J Med Sci. 2007;61(6): 347-55.
9. J Vector Borne Dis. 2005 Mar;42(1):36-8.
10. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005(96):445-9.
11. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Jun 14;141(3):918-26.
12. Ayu. 2012 Jan-Mar;33(1):38-43.
13. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011;11:5.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.